Monday, April 30, 2007

Consulting in Western Canada

Based on presentations to, and discussions with, consultants in Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton last week there seems to be plenty of work and optimism about the near future.

I can tell you that the most common questions I received focused on specific selling tactics to use when you are already busy - especially web based tactics like search engines etc.
If you're interested in reading about this I'll address this and other issues in more depth in a special Beyond Referrals e-newsletter issue in the next week or so.


Thanks to all the folks at the local CAMC and ICMCA chapters for setting up the three events. The events were all well attended and very professional. I wish I could say the same for my experience with Air Canada...

No comments: