Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Case Studies in Australian Procurement

Magnetized Markets is an Australian firm that creates procurement software and Beyond Referrals will be hosting their Managing Director, James Leathem of Melbourne Australia for a breakfast presentation in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada on Tuesday February 9th. Details are available here.

James will be presenting research as well as two case studies from the governments of Victoria and New South Wales on their use of the Magnetized Markets ifindconsultants and vendorpanel software.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I begin take up real income.
It gets down to select a correct partner who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the income with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.